Sunday, April 21, 2013

Galaxy, Chevron and Studs .... Oh my!

Nail Art Trend

Galaxy Nails

I love playing with different elements when it comes to nails, and I was so excited when I got to do my first set of Galaxy Nails.  This design is done using a navy blue gel with green pearl ex powder dry brushed on in random spots (but you can use any mica or mineral powder).  I added majestic  purple pixie glitter to highlight the green pigment and then added some iridescent small hex glitters.  (If you are a gel technician and don't own any of the Amore Pixies, you really need to try some out, they are fabulous!)  After shaping and filing I used my dotting tool to add some white dots to complete the look.  I couldn't have asked for this design to turn out any better!

galaxy nails, gel nails, acrylic nails, gel polish, nail art design, nail trend, gel nails calgary, urban angel nails, beurbanangel
Galaxy Nails

Chevron & Studs

I'd have to say that one of the hottest items right now are studs... they are everywhere...on clothing, purses and of most importantly, on nails!  It's personally one of my favorite nail decorations, and of course nothing completes a studded nail like a Chevron stamp. :)  Love love love, both of these sets!
I just got a package of smaller studs with random shapes and can't wait to play some more!  Hopefully I'll have some more pics for you soon!

chevron nails, studded nails, Tiffany blue, pearl nails, accent nail, gel nails, gel nails calgary, nw calgary nails, beurbanangel, urban angel nails
Breakfast at Tiffany's
chevron nails, studded nails, pink nails, grey nails, thermal gel, chameleon gel, pearl nails, accent nail, gel nails, gel nails calgary, nw calgary nails, beurbanangel, urban angel nails
Chevron Studded Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment