Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Day 3 & 4 - Nail Art Challenge

I have been seriously lacking in my nail art challenge, mostly because I have been waiting to do another yellow set, so I decided to include yellow and green together, as neither are top on my list of popular colors.

Day 3 - Yellow

yellow gel nails, pink glitter, abstract nails, summer nails, beurbanangel, urban angel nails, calgary nails, nw calgary nails, neon nails, acrylic nails
Sunny Days

neon nails, cheveron nails, urban angel nails, gel nails, glitter neon, yellow and purple nails, purple power, amore nails, beurbangangel, nails calgary, nw calgary nails, circus nails, party nails
Neon Cheveron

 Day 4 - Green 

I think that this Vintage Mint set is one of my all time favorites.  Proof that simple can make a HUGE statement!
mint green nails, vintage nails, 3d pearls, 3d bows, lace nails, acrylic vintage nails, acrylic nails calgary. nw calgary nails, urban angel nails, beurbanangel, gel nails calgary
Vintage mint
3d flowers, feather inlay nails, glow in the dark nails, blazin nails mix, mardi gras nails, glowgasm, 3d bow, swaroski crystal nails, beurbanangel, urban angel nails, round acrylic nails, kawaii inspired nails, kawaii nails, calgary nails, nw calgary nails
A little bit of Everything
Got to try out my new Blazin' Nails mixes on this set, and couldn't decide what to do on myself so I settled on a little bit of everthything... thus the name.  I have Glowgasm and Mardi gras mixes over top of white acrylic and favorite teal from magnetic Baliwood collection.  I wanted to make them truly Kawaii inspired so I opted for a rounded shape instead of almond, not gonna lye I miss my Almonds completely and am dying for my fill!  I'm going to keep the art and just reshape and most likely add another color onto them... maybe an other blazin' mix?!  hrm.... brain is wizzing now!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment