Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Nail Art Challange

Day 2


I was so excited last night when my client through out the colour Orange and as option for her nails!  Yay, only took 2 month but I am finally done Day 2 of the nail art challenge.   Should be a breeze from here on out, right?  Calling this set Orange Crush.  They are done with pigment powder dry brushed onto the the gel.  I added Atomic Orange Pixie glitters and some orange holo hexes to really make these POP!

orange, gel nails, nail art challenge, accent nail, nails calgary, sculpted nails, glitter fade, nw calgary, urban angel nail studio, beurbanangel
Orange Crush

This set isn't really orange, but I love them just the same.  They are a sparkling peach set that I did on  myself last summer.  They were my first set of almonds that I sported and now my favorite nail shape to wear. 
peach nails, almond shaped nails, almond nails, bling nails, calgary nails, urban angel nails, beurbanangel, nw calgary nails, summer nails, nails by gina, acrylic nail design, gel nails
Sparkling Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment