Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Nail Art Challenge

I have been wanting to do this challenge since I started doing nails just about a year ago!  (Yay!  One year anniversary is coming up).  With Valentines right around the corner and all the red and pink nail love going around, I figured now was a good time to start.  I'm not going to be posting a new set everyday, but I'm doing this challenge, well.... to challenge myself and to get those creative juices flowing.  So as I get designs that fit into the challenge then I'll be posting them around other blog posts.  
nail art, gel nails, acrylic nails, urban angel nails,

Day 1 RED

urban angel nails, beurbanangel, gina elliott, red nails, colored french, valentines nails, sexy nails, gel nails, nail calgary, nw calgary nails, nail art, nails netting, sexy nails, nails inspired byurban angel nails, beurbanangel, gina elliott, red nails, colored french, valentines nails, sexy nails, glitter french, gel nails, nail calgary, nw calgary nails, nail art, nail stamping, accent nailurban angel nails, beurbanangel, gina elliott, red nails, colored french, valentines nails, sexy nails, glitter french, gel nails, nail calgary, nw calgary nails, nail art,

.... now to convince my clients that Orange is the new Nude ;)  hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment